⚽ ⚽ International Break Football Thread ⚽ ⚽

*Shell Clasico

1 Like

I bet the USA won’t be able to resist intervening in El Salvador vs Libya

7 Likes

U.S ref suspiciously assigned…

Looking forward to Equatorial Guinea 0 - 1 England

England, Russia, Poland, Egypt.

Isn’t it that it replaces the friendlies before before qualifying for the tournaments is settled? Think there would still be that gap for pre-tournament warm up matches.

We’ll still get those ill conceived and slightly racist friendlies before the big tournaments.

1 Like

Everyone talking 'bout pop music

1 Like

This is genuinely pretty moving:

(ignore the GenderCriticalDad twat underneath)

19 Likes

He’s great. I think I’ve mentioned before but years ago I used to work in a bowling alley and he’d bring big groups of disadvantaged kids in once a week as part of an outreach program type of thing. Always seemed to be great at dealing with them on their level sort of thing, you could tell they all respected him a lot. He used to drive the minibus down which was a surreal sight. Extremely good human being by all accounts.

16 Likes

If you asked me who the greatest manager of all time is, without hesitation, this would be my answer

6 Likes

And let’s not forget his greatest moment…

8 Likes

Love this:

He has an emotional and financial stake in things that are undeniably premium and yet still quite dull: Range Rovers, owning racehorses, whisky. Going to Dubai out of choice.

1 Like

This will severely irk my Oldham supporting mates, who hate Scholes and anything ManU, even though Scholes is an Oldham fan.

very proud that he played for bradford, for one match

even worse idea than giggs as manager

1 Like

Excellent lazy pitch-invader at :panama: v :costa_rica: (3m50s in)

bit late to this but i fucking love Robben

imagine being a really good football player with only one foot just fucking imagine having the audacity to not train one of your feet

1 Like

I’ve always had an irrational dislike for everton and all their players but can’t imagine how much stronger this would be if big nev hadn’t played for them.

Well it’s certainly an opinion

1 Like