⚽ ⚽ International Break Football Thread ⚽ ⚽

I’ve always had an irrational dislike for everton and all their players but can’t imagine how much stronger this would be if big nev hadn’t played for them.

Well it’s certainly an opinion

Just fucking run around a bit!

Hopefully we’ll get some tasty Groups of Death

Group D

Looking forward to Neymar showing his stuff like this and not dying like in 2014

Interesting article here for tactics nerds. Love the Pep style myself, so this is enlightening.

This is basically how the Sensible World Of Soccer formations and tactics worked.

Give it Scholeseh til the end of season

remember when giggsy decided he deserved a top half prem team managers job ? has he just given up on that now

Can’t wait to travel to the Stade Pierre-Aliker for that mouthwatering clash between Martinique and the Republic of Ireland. Shane Long might finally score.

put a million quid on england getting argentina in the groups

spain will be hot-balled into belgium’s group
russia in with iceland or costa rica

Think the last interview I saw was like “don’t want to manage right now anyway m7… unless anyone wants to offer me a job, in which case… I will.”

Hot Balled
Belgium’s Group
Costa Rica!

this is probably the only occasion i will accept ‘my twitter was hacked’ as an excuse

! https://twitter.com/Redknapp/status/918413154585071616

reminder that big nev is the fucking best

Brilliant goalkeeper, brilliant man.

I remember him sitting on the pitch at half time back in the late 80s / early 90s in an attempt to clear his head (apparently) following a poor first half, and a brilliant performance and post-match interview in the 95 Cup Final.