⚽ ⚽ International Break Football Thread ⚽ ⚽

Yeah, Pat Nevin’s been nagging him about getting his vinyl of Radiator signed for nigh in 20 years now

Gordon AWWWWW NAWWWW Strachan

Gordon Strachan NO LONGER SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL MEN’S FOOTBALL TEAM HEAD COACH

SCOTLAND STILL SHITE HEADS-GONE, WIGS-IN-TACT

Apologies in advance for the Scottish footbsll chat, but surely the SFA should be offering Derek McInnes the job, and failing that maybe Tommy Wright rather than going for one of the boring ol’ bastards like Moyes, Lambert, McLeish or Davies?

Gordon Strachan’s 100% GONE DEPARTED TIME SCOTLAND MANAGER SOLUTION

Loved my time #HeadsGordone Strachan

Gordon’s come up short.

They should do, but international management (or at least the Scotland job) is generally seen as one for managers on the way down, or ready for semi-retirement, and it’s difficult to see the SFA doing anything particularly forward-thinking.

Although I think the problems in scottish football problems are more deep rooted in the national team manager I think it was the right thing to do. Some baffling decisions, shite excuse about “genetics” and looking at northern and southern Ireland there there is definitely much more that could be achieved with the current crop of players. There needs to be a massive overall of the full thing but there’s more chance of that than Harry redknapp genuinely being interested in cryptocurrencies

Really enjoyed the recent musonda comments. Good of him to do it while the Scottish and Welsh shat themselves against master league regen teams.

Honesltly fucking of pissed off at our youth policy now. A few million profit on sales to West Brom or Bremen can’t really be doing the club a tonne of good right?!

Juan Mata doing his likeability quotient no harm at all here

I’ve said it before. I’ll be genuinely gutted if United sell Mata and tbh I don’t really care all that much about footy any more. He’s such a top top top top top lad.

until it turns out he’s an adulterer or something

Out of contract in the summer

day today jam festival quote etc.

Fucking Malky Mackay taking interim charge of Scotland. That cunt can fuck off.

Equality and Diversity MacKay - Great Bunch of Advert For Scottish Football.

Got some proper irkage on that in-swinger

Ipswich