⚽ ⚽ ⚽ ⚽ BPL Opening Weekend Football Thread ⚽ ⚽ ⚽ ⚽

eggs
sport

skysports-rafa-benitez-rafael-benitez-newcastle-united-championship-trophy-title_3948113

GOAL!

AND IT’S LIVE!!!

Hooray! At bloody last!

Going to OT on Sunday for the first time in fucking ages, my last match there was incidentally also against West Ham when Dean Ashton scored that blinder of an overhead kick. Looking forward to it (it’ll be a 1-1 draw obviously)

Also get to find out how my newfound proximity to the Emirates will affect my domestic life on matchdays this evening, expecting my road to be cluttered up with focaccia, total-spend-as-a-percentage-of-turnover calculations and tears by 10pm this evening.

Predos: Newcastle will beat Spurs tbh. They’ll be all annoying and pumped and stuff and all of Spurs’ players wanna leave or earn them living wage etc

Our biggest rivals will all win obviously

5 live matches on sky and bt this weekend. New android box coming tomorrow for the 3pms.

What a time to be alive.

And it’s live!

I can’t believe we made it through the summer.

I won’t lie, things were looking bleak around early July for me. Ended up watching the cycling…

FOOTBALL!!!

Fucking awful wasn’t it. There is literally nothing worse in life than summer in an odd numbered year.

fucking love knowing that we’re clear now until the summer of 2019.

Thank fuck for that. Me and my dad completely ran out of stuff to talk about back in June.

At which point there won’t be a planet left, thank fuck! \o/

Finally, we’re here.

Really interested to see how Lacazette does tonight - I think Leicester are going to win it mind.

Obligatory: