⚽ ⚽ ⚽ ⚽ BPL Opening Weekend Football Thread ⚽ ⚽ ⚽ ⚽

Fucking hell. Think what Eddeh could’ve done with that £60k a week.

Harry Kane goal disallowed.

Still top :sunglasses:

Yes.

Nice of Grabban to finally score for Norwich mind

quick between-games poll on Tomas Kalas’ red card after 39 seconds yesterday

• ridiculous
  • bad decision
  • never a red
  • i shouldn’t be allowed to watch football

0 voters

Mate have a fucking word with yourself

15 Likes

Bielsa already proving to be 10/10 for value in his second game back

Made all 3 subs inside 40 minutes.

Goalkeeper got sent off. For THIS :') -

Striker put in net at 0-0. Conceded so Bielsa put him back upfront and someone else in goal. 3-0 down to promoted Strasbourg now

Great stuff

7 Likes

Nah you were good and deserved it.

I thought we started well and were composed, but we were faffing around passing too much along the back line. Once you realised this and pressurised our defenders we messed up.

Ward was at fault for your first two goals. I’m not sure why he started considering he didn’t play preseason. He’s too slow for a 3-4-3.

Then we subbed off Fosu-Mensah and conceded the third, this time Riedewald leaving acres of space.

While our defence made it too easy for all three goals, you still deserved it.

Could’ve killed the lad

2 Likes

Need a new team to support

1 Like

Some poor bastard has to clean you off the rails. A train driver is forced to live with the fact he killed you. Your family attempts to deal with every facet of it, each more horrible than the last.

Nobody does this sort of thing in their right mind. I’m not saying that the selfishness of it came from a rational, deliberate place, of course not. But yes, committing suicide in that manner is a profoundly selfish thing to do.

1 Like

How about loveable underdogs and all round people’s favourites Manchester United FC?

1 Like

Im sorry but youre talking absolute shit here

7 Likes

Im in!

I’m not sure the football thread is the place for this, guys

7 Likes

So you’re meant to jus let shit like that slide because it might ruin your fun? Come on pal

Fuck sake, Lukaku is going to be really good for Man U this season isn’t he :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Can genuinely see him in 10 years still bagging 20 odd goals at United

Ughhhhhh please no

do you think winston reid has played association football before?