0 voters

• An excellent name for a cat which has different coloured paws

0 voters

GET YOUR OWN IDEAS

1 Like

I fold them in pairs into little squares because it’s neater

1 Like

Thread over

I have 5-10 pairs of identical Uniqlo black socks and 5-10 pairs of identical Uniqlo white socks

Nah, the important thing to remember is that none of this matters. Have at it.

2 Likes

I like this idea

1 Like

Can wear socks with different patterns but only if they are from the same pack of socks and exact same size, fabric and elasticity.

2 Likes

Not wearing any atm, cheers

Only buy black socks rly so I don’t care about pairs

Haven’t worn socks for weeks*

*Apart from when exercising

• I have deliberately worn non-matching socks to achieve such and such aesthetic effect
  • I have not experimented with this fashion choice

0 voters

Saw age-defying Youtube man The Chicken Connoisseur out and about the other day, he was rocking non-maching trainers and socks to good effect.

1 Like

I have purposefully worn odd socks for as long as I can remember and I don’t care if that makes me Colin Hunt, they’re my fucking feet and I’ll do what I like you joyless husks*

*still seething from the last thread, tbh

1 Like

I used to be a lot more loose with my odd sock choices but these days I do prefer to mix and match from a pack or two of similar type socks.

Yeah his latest episode he was in Nikes with one red tick and the other blue! A sartorial pioneer

1 Like

Those were the exact shoes and socks he was wearing, although my sighting was in Stamford Hill and he was buying a pretty sensible Sainsbos lunch rather than chicken.

1 Like