Soft toy thread 🐻

Howard is a bit upset by that comparison.

I think the kangaroo might be Sid the Squirrel?

3 Likes

i almost bought a soft toy version of a monster from metroid but decided that was a step too far of nerdiness

5 Likes

As promised a picture of Zammy The Crocodile. He likes to listen to bedtime stories and then provide brutally short deadpan summaries as in “frodo and Sam STILL can’t find a way into Mordor”. My daughter will then throw him in the air and sing his jingle, :notes: “ZAMMY THE SUMMARY CROCODILE!” :notes:

6 Likes

Starting the reciprocal reading early I see :wink:

1 Like

Oh wow, he is wonderful, definitely looks the deadpan type :grinning:

1 Like

Excellent story :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here, I think I even had some sort of chart to make sure I kept track properly.

2 Likes

My daughter has that sloth!

1 Like

I met one of Dinosaur’s relatives today! :grinning:

She said to say hi.
I really wanted to bring her home :sob:

5 Likes

Ikea have their new range of toys designed by children and a couple are unbearably cute:
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/images/ideas/ikea-five-of-the-colourful-winning-designs-from-the-sagoskatt-collection__1364659152907-s21.jpg
The seal with the pocket and the spiky green blob! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What do you call those people that get off on dressing as giant teddy bears with their dicks out? Anyone had a go of that?

These are my friends.
All were gifts apart from Hammie, I think I’ve posted about Hammie before.

4 Likes

Red Toad is the oldest and a bit the worse for wear from being flung around the room by my nephews.

Obvs two of those are just cushions but apparently they wanted to be in the photo too :thinking:

1 Like

Lovely selection of friends there - toadstools! Pizza pusheen! Strawberry! Polka dot hedgehog! Giant hamster! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Guys?

I still have my childhood teddy, Nicholas. He lives by the bed apart from sometimes when I put him in the spare room to spare his innocence.

1 Like

Hammie is an INCREDIBLE cuddler! Such soft, velvety fluff for the huggin’ :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

My girlfriend bought the medium size about 6 months ago to ‘take to work for clients’. He still lives in our bedroom.

2 Likes