Solo: A Star Wars Story

I bet she’ll get loads of stick for it though.

2 Likes

A woman? Getting stick from angry nerds? I can’t see it tbh.

11 Likes

New trailer

Erm…

I dunno, it just seems so pedestrian already. He does SOUND like Ford in a lot of the clips, TBF.

1 Like

Very much looking like a ‘caper’ or a ‘heist’ film

Of course I’ll be there watching, just don’t have high hopes

3 Likes

Not really been following this films development but the actor playing Han doesn’t have 10% of Ford’s presenceor charisma does he? Can’t see how it’s going to do the character justice based on that trailer.

Said it in the Last Jedi thread but I wish Disney would just move away from the older characters and storylines.

who does tho? the new trailer looks pretty good, better than the last one anyway. ill go into it like i have all of the new ones: if its better than the prequels ill be happy

7 Likes

Yeah I’m into the new trailer a lot more than the first.

He was great in Hail Caesar, if he’s good enough for the Coen brothers, he’s good enough for this.

1 Like

why does woody harrelson have to be in everything

4 Likes

Why not?

(I love him)

3 Likes

that was mint.

phoebe waller robots voice sounds a bit too close to gwendoline phasma though.

1 Like

Yeah it’s like they forgot to post produce her voice to sound robotic

Because he’s great

overexposure

my favourite thing about him being in everything is saying to gf that woody from cheers has done well for himself, as if i was a regular at cheers and woody was the bartender at cheers. i think she hates this

14 Likes

I always liked the idea that last year’s Planet of the Apes film was a very dark ending to what happened to Woody Boyd after Cheers finished.

5 Likes

part of the reason i didnt watch that was because i dont like to see things where woody from cheers has not done well for himself

7 Likes

You must really hate Kingpin!

I do find it interesting that after Cheers, Woody Harrelson managed to avoid being typecast as the genial idiot, and instead got typecast as the cocky arsehole

1 Like

i havent seen it

i do like to imagine that actors i recognise are the same character quite often ive got to say actors * i recognise * coz i dont remember anything and gf remembers everything so i like to pretend that american psycho is a prequel to the dark knight trilogy (patrick bateman, see!) and refer to the main character of the matrix as ted, for example