Solo: A Star Wars Story

Where’s the 0 option

3 Likes

Maybe that isn’t the Falcon, maybe it’s a courtesy ship Han got when the Falcon was in the garage.

16 Likes

When’s the last time a properly big franchise film has had no trailer this close to its supposed release date

From looking at dates on YouTube, The Last Jedi had a teaser out 8 months before release, and a full trailer 2 months before.

Given that they would have waited until The Last Jedi had been out a while before putting out a Solo trailer anyway, combined with the change of director etc, 5 months before doesn’t seem too suspicious (assuming there’s one out around the end of the month).

improv comedy films can fuck off now though. actually write some jokes you pricks don’t just spout random shite and hope for the best.

4 Likes

That would make it four months though. That’s surely unheard of for a franchise film like this

Ugh forgot she’s in this she is sooooo shit

Oh yeah, very disappointing maths from me there. Still think that end of January is probably earliest they could release it, given that The Last Jedi isn’t even a month old.

1 Like

I read the trailer was cut and finished back in October. So I have no idea what the plan is.

I don’t think this will tax anyone’s acting skills, tbf

2 Likes

Yeah, looks like the RPG went with the notion that there isn’t a standard design to the YT-1300 although all the designs were roughly the same.

Page 38 onwards there.

And if you image search you get this sort of thing
https://www.google.com.au/search?safe=off&tbm=isch&q=stock+light+freighter+star+wars+RPG&chips=q:stock+light+freighter+star+wars+rpg,online_chips:yt+1300&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_sMHFusnYAhVBAcAKHcBfBt8Q4lYILygH&biw=1216&bih=758&dpr=1

I seem to recall a bunch of Star Wars adventures have other designs that don’t match the Millennium Falcon too much beyond the general sense. Think the difference in Elite between the Cobra Mk I and your Cobra Mk III.

Oslo: A Star wars tory

2 Likes

What are you saying about @whiterussian ?

5 Likes

You’re totally right Theo. Have an old Star Wars encyclopedia at home and it reflects this.

2 Likes

Those eyebrows are incredible, to be fair.

3 Likes

Mate, its theo. Talking about star wars. He’ll always be right.

4 Likes

Found out recently that my sister in law thought Han’s name was actually Hans Olo.

3 Likes

The outtakes for these ridiculous Melissa McCarthy joints where they just reshoot and reshoot - it’s why that recent Ghostbusters is pure dogshit. The humour comes from a tight script, not spouting garbage every thirty seconds on a different take to try and make the camera operator shake.

The last time a trailer was this late was probably Fant4stic, wasn’t it? It was release in late Jan for an early August release. And that was going through some shocking reshoots.

1 Like