Some threads might «disappear» today...

Is it better now?

Yes it is.

1 Like

Nice one!

This is great. Not even muting music just all the boards in one feed

Perfect. Thanks

3 Likes

i’ve not been around much for the past couple of weeks and there are a thousand threads about beeves and now all these new boards. wtf is happening, why is entertainment not part of social i’m so lost

all you need to know is that members have halved and boards have doubled, this is DiS 3.0, welcome

7 Likes

i definitely feel like i need to know more

trust me, you don’t want to

1 Like

DiS categories as albums

7 Likes

Hey @whiterussian thanks for all of the fab work that you and the mods have been doing.

Do you have a preferred method for us to approach you if we feel that a thread has been misfiled or seems to have dropped off the boards altogether? Very happy to wait or whatever and it’s nothing urgent but my Dark Souls Thread doesn’t seem to be popping up in Entertainment where it belongs with all the other gaming threads.

Thanks/Sorry. Dark Souls Thread

3 Likes

Hey! Flagging or DMing works a charm (to just me or @moderators). Did intend to move all gaming threads — if you could send me the link in a DM I’ll remember to sort it tomorrow :blush:

Edit: And we do want to know if something isn’t in its right place, so I hope no one is afraid to get in touch if something pops up!

1 Like

Thanks that’s brilliant - will do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually to save the moderators some time, anyone who can edit thread titles can also move threads between categories etc. That should be EVERYONE on this list

https://community.drownedinsound.com/badges/3/regular

which includes you @Mert_Aksac so basically I’m saying ‘be the change you want to see in the boards’ :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d rather that wasn’t something that people could do personally, just because I think it will lead to more threads that are just kind of dumb, even if it’s a bit annoying when you don’t really have much more to add in the first post.

3 Likes

threads that are kind of dumb are some of my favourite types of threads

1 Like

I really can’t stand them.

I didn’t expect this from you

I think it’s Covid. I’ve just got very worn out from random threads that you open and it’s just nothing but people saying bollocks. It’s like the inside of my brain on a screen

Lol I am not worthy