Someone is taking you to the

moderate-large chain restaurant of your choice for dinner or lunch today. Where do you fancy? This is NOT ‘what’s your favourite/the best moderate-large chain restaurant’ it is where would you go for lunch or dinner TODAY if someone offered.

Also, no made-up London ones please. You’ll only embarrass yourself.

I would like a Pizza Hut buffet lunch, cheers.

7 Likes

I’d quite like a pizza so Rudys or Franco Manca or something

Bit hungover so Wagamamas would hit the spot.

7 Likes

Or a nando’s but only if nobody is watching

1 Like

Trilogy Box Meal on behalf of the Colonel, please

4 Likes

8-12 slices of whatever pizzas come out fresh while we’re there, potato salad with the bacon bits, 3-5 slices of GB, at least 3 Vimtos.

2 Likes

Whatever burrito chain qualifies - preferably Tortilla.

Large vegan option (hopefully veggie chilli and not just a load of vegetables), rice, pinto beans, salsa verde, guacamole, chipotle mayo if that’s an option. No sour cream, no cheese. Jarritos if they have it, preferably lime. Fistful of napkins to clean myself up afterwards.

1 Like

Actually, I’ll change to this, please.

Large chicken burrito, tomato rice, black beans, cheese, hot salsa, maybe the chipotle cheese sauce as well. No sour cream, no guac. Thank you.

1 Like

Yeah a firecracker curry from Wagamamas, cheers

2 Likes

Pieminister

The ‘Moo’ British beef steak & craft ale as a ‘mothership’ (mash, minty mushy peas, Cheddar, crispy onions & gravy).

Cawston Press rhubarb to drink

Please and thank you.

12 Likes

when did you last have one of these? went for one the other month for the first time in a decade and there was barely any choice. put me off for a while (and I[m a big Pizza Hut apologist)

1 Like

I say ‘a big Pizza Hut apologist’, I don’t think I have ever once apologised on their behalf. and I never will!

2 Likes

Las Iguanas please and can we share some puddings, too🦎

4 Likes

Nandos

Butterfly chicken burger, peri chips, rainbow slaw, bottomless soft drink.

Eat it like no-one’s watching.

Thanks!

1 Like

DR EPIMER DOESN

Quite fancy a McDo actually.

Flat Iron

But so funky doesn’t get their knickers in a twist…. Nando’s.

We can share whatever you wish.