Someone make the Sunday thread

Work should be fine, I’m basically useless cause of my arm so I’ll just hang around drinking tea and talking people into buying kayaks and fancy gin.

1 Like

My two tasks for the day are doing some work and cleaning the kitchen so I’ve decided to stay in bed instead

2 Likes

I do not know what I will do today

I still don’t understand - was this in the pub or in a private setting?

I really feel this explanation is going to get much more confusing before it gets better.

4 Likes

Owww22wwwwwwweweeee3eee3.

You feeling all right?

Ended up gatting very hard after recording last night. My head hurts but I will live.

I should have stayed in to try and win the staying in competition in retrospect.

1 Like

It is quite warm here

My friend has invited me to ‘Ghetto Golf’ which is my idea of not a good time.

I like being with friends though even if the have questionable taste in activities.

UP is UP. Done a conf call in my jammies while bf took child for a bear hunt out the back. Glorious day so hoping that work is now done for the day- going to scrub myself up and go for brunch and stuff.

3 Likes

Morning Rarity and chums!

Had my birthday bbq yesterday which I kinda forgot to invite anyone to until last week. My big bro came with my two youngest nephews :heart:
Had a bloody lovely day. @avery made me a ridiculously good chocolate cake and my friend brought me a fancy fresh cream cake and my other friend brought me a dozen Krispy Cremes… but ate the Nutella one on the way here WTAF almost kicked her out of my house. :wink:
Feel quite loved and happy. My little sister stayed over and we danced to music videos until the wee hours. I have some hilarious videos which will never see the light of day.

My husband really REALLY fancies Rebecca out of Self Esteem.

Gonna live on on the sofa today and eat leftover bbq food and cake. If anyone thinks I’m leaving the house today they are SORELY mistaken.

Have a great Sunday :blush:

5 Likes

Really want chocolate cake now

1 Like

Oh also happy belated birthday!

2 Likes

I have loads. :doughnut::birthday::doughnut::birthday::doughnut::cake:

1 Like

Might eat a mini roll with my eyes closed

3 Likes

Sounds like you are on course for an amazing weekend. Belated happy birthday!

1 Like

googles

Ooh nice shout @Avery

1 Like

Damn I wish I had emergency cake right now :weary:

1 Like