Someone moved my car the other day

Did you peel the little yellow sticker off before giving it to him?

hahaha. no man. it was best before that day, so easily had 2-3 days left. I took it round so we could eat it together. you know, like’‘breaking bread’

1 Like

Good to get an update on Darren. Shame he rejected your, ahem, cheace offering but sounds like a productive chat.

I’ve got a boring story about our car being moved. Went away on holiday for a week. Came back on the day of Brixton summer splash. Every car on our street was gone when we returned and there were no-parking notices up everywhere. Was told some fella from the parking team has like a skeleton key to move cars in that situation. Ours was moved just round the corner.
Protested the fine as they’d given us insufficient warning to park somewhere else. Got an apology and didn’t have to pay. Boring story, huh?

1 Like

learnt to drive in a car you could open with a lollypop stick

1 Like

Mods…can we ban ATt for his “chease offering” ‘gag’??

cheace, not chease

1 Like

i don’t think the drugs are good for darren

1 Like

they’re not. we’ve established that now. next time he’s pizzed up and asks for a smoke I’ll remind him about why its not a good idea, like a true, true friend

and the darren’s casual psychotherapy are great moments in this thread

2 Likes

good man!

Not sure if that makes it worse or not. :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I probably wouldn’t have been very nice to those mechanics.

the way I see it man, they did me a solid. traffic warden comes along…I get a ticket

(The detail of the tennis racket in the back oddly reminded me of some libertarian US nutter mentioning that you should always have a baseball glove in your boot as well as that baseball bat because your lawyer would thank you.)