Someone's got to say it...

Iceland do better fresh bread now than any other supermarket, including M&S, and, begrudgingly, including Booths.

Don’t hate the player.

Surprisingly good for frozen veggie/vegan stuff, too

4 Likes

Friendliest staff ever, too.
It’s nice they don’t have self service checkouts (mine doesn’t, anyway), cause the staff have proper chats with people and it’s lovely to witness.

1 Like

Not tried Iceland but Lidl do a good bread

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve ever been in an Iceland.

Freeze me up a badge of honour.

2 Likes

No Iceland round here. They got any product names that are Björk puns? Missed opportunity if not imo

Iceland is badass, if I made all my own food decisions I would probably just shop there, with the exception of things like pulses and so on because I needs my lentils.

1 Like

Jógurt

2 Likes

Before the plague rolled into town, used to hit up the Iceland Food Warehouse on the regular.

Much better than their reputation suggests tbf to them.

1 Like

Their square crumpets are probably the best crumpets too.

If this guy’s on the box you know you’re in good hands

2 Likes

We actually have an Iceland in Oslo now but I’ve not been. Keep meaning to, for veggie goods.

1 Like

only place around you can get one of these

10/10

1 Like

When the plague first hit, Iceland Food Warehouse near me was the only place that didn’t have queues down the street. Big fan :+1:

1 Like

Band name idea :thinking:

4 Likes

Iceland has definitely upped its game the last few years, bread is well decent as noted. Not sure about all their recent decisions though, judging by the Mrs Browns Boys range

Unless you’re Paul Young!

Woa wtf! I had to google ‘Paul Young Gino’ to see what you were on about

bit nuts isn’t it. Thankfully Gino turned it around and is now an annoying celebrity chef!

1 Like

Don’t know how anyone knows so much about so many supermarkets.