Something doesn't add up here

here’s the top table:

Humbled.

1 Like

Why can’t I unlike this post? @mods @moderators @matt @_tom

Not that one, the one below it

Talk about fishing for likes

1 Like

They ‘lock in’ after a period. The whole forum has something around timing built into it I think. It’s possible that they lock in immediately at the moment because there’s no ability for us to edit our own posts.

But from what I recall if you want the ability to undo likes indefinitely then you also allow everyone the ability to edit their posts indefinitely. I think that’s right, anyway.

I assume it’s some weird thing to make you hoard your likes (alongside only giving you a few). But we could never ‘un-this’ on the old forum, could we? So it’s sort in-keeping.

You’re conspicuously excluded from list of boring people who get likes, though. I wonder why?

Not sure, but I’d not read that thread before, so thank you for bringing it to my attention!

How come bird has suddenly stopped posted. Two recent posts but both in the music forum only. Last social board one was almost 3 weeks ago.

He’s like a bird, he only flies away

2 Likes

something about jazz, probably

Bit embarrassed for him, reading that thread.

I think it’s probably my fault for having a bit of a go at him in the Black Friday thread.

Oh, okay. I liked that accidentally and now it’s my only liked post which is a bit annoying.

Probably because of #headphonesgate, no? If it wasn’t then it should have been.

Yeah maybe.

I just assumed your like was the same as a sarcastic kik-style This-ing of a negative post, TBH.

Ha. Yeah I thought that might happen, which is why I wanted to unlike it.

1 Like