Sometimes I remove single letters from my email signature just so I can wonder about whether anyone has noticed

3 Likes

Been going with no signature at all just my name to add more gravitas to the correspondence ending.

Ruffers

3 Likes

regards,
mee

Think I could change every social media link in mine to go to my bandcamp and nobody would ever notice.

2 Likes

I have this but then sometimes I worry it’s too harsh so add ‘thanks,’

i enjoying sending emails using the low importance button, eg. asking if anyone fancies a pint

when i do it i change my job title to ‘fan of low importance emails’ and no one has ever commented

5 Likes

If you send that to GMail, then it will highlight just that part that has changed

*replied

I drop the signature and just do the name but only when I feel close to the other person

If I’m worried about adding levity at the end I’ll just go with an exclamation mark. Seems to do the trick!

1 Like

I don’t have an email signature but I’ve been thinking of getting one

Sometimes I think about putting a capital A at the end of my name on my email signature because of all the people who get my name wrong during email correspondence (putting an E at the end instead) but I think it would seem a bit passive aggressive.

Had about 5 emails back and forth with a guy on Monday and he called me -----E rather than - - - - - A in every single one.

“football crazy, chocolate mad”
Tone

7 Likes

Add some pizazz to your signature by putting an exclamation mark after your name

• ma0sm!
4 Likes

Ending names with a z also works

1 Like

… and sometimes I just sits

3 Likes

bad luck, Gnoma

1 Like

On Netflix if you double click the screen to maximise it it pauses/plays, ie the double click actions the full screen AND the playback.

On iPlayer the opposite is true.

Good signature

5 Likes

FTFMS