Songs that fill you with endorphins

Songs that put a smile on your face no matter what

What are yours? TELL ME ABOUT THEM

Can’t help but love this, especially with Rose Matafeo and Brynley Stent’s delighted faces in the video.

Totally dismissed this as naff pop until I heard one of my mates bigging it up, and then hearing John Robins do the same on the radio. Turns out it’s the greatest song ever written.

Then there’s Uptown Top Ranking. Or I Feel For You. Probably loads. But tell me yours.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Do you think there is a genre dominated as much by one surname as soul is by Wilsons?

2 Likes

Pop - Corr

7 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I just keep ‘The Rat’ on my clipboard ready to paste in all these threads

9 Likes
2 Likes

This really did the endorphin thing for me yesterday

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Can never sleep if I stick this on too late

4 Likes

Obligatory Cocteaus post

5 Likes
4 Likes

Sometimes feel like this is my answer to everything, but…

1. My favourite artist, maybe even my favourite song of theirs
  2. Along with the song that follows it on the album, such a ridiculous anomaly in their catalogue it just made me bust out laughing the first time I heard it
  3. That bass thrumming in at the start after the distant drums simmering the anticipation, can’t help but smile knowing what is coming, that riff…
  4. Cannot state how much fun it is him doing this song - like total silly rock song with his oblique take on it after all his slow, heavily noir gravel-voiced pseudo lounge jazz
  5. Nana na na, nananana nana
  6. And history is useless vapour but exists…j ah blblabla FUCK too bad FUCKING HELL fucking shit
  7. Dudu du du

Really can’t imagine I’m selling this to anyone :grinning:

1 Like

This is properly fully uplifting in every way, also one of R’s favourite songs on his robot playlist and for some unknown reason he refers to it as the “pancake robot” song.

If space ain’t the place for me/them I’m gonna go to the deepest sea/and they’ll only be you and me :heart:

Also the… middle eight? I think it’s the middle eight, such a swell of determination and positivity in it :heart:

5 Likes

Filter by Jimin of BTS, I love this song so much, will never skip it when it comes on shuffle

if I can be forgiven a second pumpkin entry, this version of rocket, combination of the super cathartic lyrics and this really euphoric arrangement really works

1 Like

This is also very endorphiny for me

3 Likes