Soul Glo

Wait until they become a parody of themselves and write a really half arsed album first

1 Like

Saw Soulglo last night in Leeds. Very good. Bit of a short set tho.

3 Likes

Did they start later with it being a short set? I’m off to the London date on Friday, but I guess it’ll be busy on trains, what with grief needing to be outpoured and all that.

Think it started about 915 and finished about 10

1 Like

It was a short set at the Windmill. Support were only on for about 20 mins and Soul Glo were done by like 9.50pm. Also @Olivarez

2 Likes

It was last night if i was gonna do that :frowning:

1 Like

sounds ideal, can’t wait!

My prediction that the Bristol gig was going to go off was not wrong. Going to have so many bruises tomorrow

1 Like

Fucking ruled in Bristol, 40 minutes was a perfect set length imo.

1 Like

Bristol was excellent, first time in Strange Brew too which is a cracking venue. I never know with hardcore shows if there are going to be 5 people there all standing arms folded or if it will be packed and proper kick off - it was the latter. Most exciting band in that genre I’ve seen for ages.

2 Likes

Big time! I was stood about halfway back when they came on, but after thirty seconds I’d thrown myself into the pit and stayed there throughout, despite being far too old for such behaviour and forgetting to bring my glasses case. I was really buzzing afterwards, what an excellent show.

2 Likes

Great gig in Bristol. A proper maelstom at times.

1 Like

Fantastic show at Boston Music Room last night. So much ferocious energy.

That Guy felt the guitar and bass were left to lurk behind the drums and vocals at times, but mostly sounded great. No sign of the tempting white tee on the merch table, so saved myself £25 too.

2 Likes

So gutted I missed this tour :frowning:

1 Like

Pierce Jordan did say words along the lines of… “This is our second sold-out show in London, so we’d better come back.” :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

lol just realised i missed this gig on friday. thanks a lot, stupid fucking paper tickets.

…and @sarahispi had better turn up next time otherwise we’re gonna beat their ass!

(i had a little chat in brum also and they were very hopeful of being back soon)

1 Like