Soup

Nah, being a musician would also be pointless. Sorry

that’s what i mean. pointless and fun.

Ah right, yeah. Of course.

I literally NEVER fancy soup or get excited at the thought of it, yet I enjoy it when I’m having it and have rarely had a bad bowl/cup, but still I don’t have some soup and then think ‘man, that was pure amazing, I’m going to make that again tomorrow, I’m buzzin for soup’, like I might do with other foodstuffs.

Soup- simultaneously underwhelming and underrated.

2 Likes

i do with yer SE asian and yer american smoked fish and sweetcorn style soups. every fucken time

Do you mean that when you do make soup you end up not making enough of it or that you don’t make soup as regularly as you’d like?

!!!

(I really appreciate you answering, what was, a very very stupid and pointless question)

really? I didn’t think it was possible to make soup and not end up with way too much. bit like rice/spaghetti in that regard/

1 Like

Never order soup if it’s on a menu but homemade soup is the absolute best. Broccoli and stilton, butternut squash and chilli - both in my freezer.

Me Ma had made gazpacho when I went round theirs a while ago and she was going on about “I don’t usually like gazpacho but this was actually very nice” and that and, you know what? She was right!

1 Like

yeah you can’t get away with shit like that in school

4 Likes

Homemade soups are too salty for me.

intriguing logic

prefer homogenised soup to soup that’s actually more like broth but someone’s decided to call it soup

1 Like

Ramen’s the best food in the world though but i never thought of it as soup

hate to say it but if there are solid bits in your soup then you’re lazy

1 Like

Pho and ramen all the way, my dudes

2 Likes

the coach house in luss do the best soup in the world, next time you’re around there try their spicy lentil

https://tenor.com/view/delicious-gif-7851132

Absolutely fucking love soup.

1 Like

Only bad soup I’ve ever had is the one I made. Followed a recipe as well. Was meant to be leek and potato but I went mental thinking it was bland and put loads of random ingredients and dried herbs in it. Ended up pouring it down the sink, tasted like I’d just poured a pot of generic “mixed herbs” in it which I basically had.

1 Like