(speculate on) Things you know fuck all about

just gotta shrink the body or put the bladder nearer to the brain I think

1 Like

Always wondered if when this happens and you hold it in whether your body starts redrinking the wee. It seems logical, but I have no idea if it does.

1 Like

You know how they say if you had a better diet you will be taller? Like how in medieval times everyone was shorter. Is that still true?

If you just ate more good things could you be really really tall?

I know fuck all about art, but I know what I like.

CW a (TINY) monkey drinking pee

Had to blur that back again

All the stuff that’s on the internet. I mean there’s tons of it. How does it all fit in? Where do they keep it all? Why doesn’t it stop?

Are we just saying things we don’t understand?

Because how do planes not just fall out of the sky? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

nearly ran out recently didn’t it? makes sense, there’s just too many cats to keep up with

1 Like

I found out the other day that where my house is now was at one time a windmill. In the 1830s some local smugglers set fire to it to cause a distraction while they brought in a big boat full of contraband to to nearby beach, but did too good a job and burnt the whole thing down (flour is extremely flammable). They felt bad and left a bag of gold at the miller’s house but he was still pretty pissed off as you would be.

7 Likes

Textbooks? Wald :heart_eyes:?

1 Like

Probably best to keep all the cat stuff and bin off everything else if they’re running out of space

1 Like

I’d guess either their surface area is massive to minimise gravity or they are constantly tilted slightly upwards so the engines compensate

This is one of those things I try not to think about too much.

Particularly when I’m on one.

2 Likes

I know the answer to this, and it’s really boring, but it still amazes me that it works

3 Likes

you’ll be safer if you sit inside the plane yknow

1 Like

That’s the power of love!

6 Likes

some of them do

in fact all of them do in a way

7 Likes

The slightly worrying news is literally no-one can explain why. We know that aerodynamic lift is a thing, but no-one can explain it in full.

3 Likes

we’ve been out-evolved there mate.

1 Like