The Smashing Pumpkins - Rage against the Machina

Think I’m going to buy a ticket to see them in Antwerp on Monday. Wouldn’t really have considered it but I noticed a couple of people put recent gigs by them in their all time top 3s, and a really good Pumpkins gig would be pretty special…

1 Like

They played the cut that little child song in the pub last night. Reminded me of when we were kids and we’d make fun of those words.

Smashing pumpkins were alright I guess.

2 Likes

At least the best performance in a room where Terry Christian is anyway.

1 Like

I saw them live at the Academy in Newcastle a few years back. I’ve never been as disappointed in a gig.

I went in expecting a fair whack of new material (I think Oceania had just been released) but they only really played Cherub Rock from their first 4 albums.

A greatest hits was too much to expect but throw a few more hits in, Billy.

1 Like

Almost verbatim what Donald Trump said the other day. SAD!

9 Likes

haha the title.

4 Likes

He blames it on Will.I.Am’s politically correct organ

1 Like

Bilbo Corganns

Climate Change to Billy Corgan: “Believe, belieeeeevvvvveeeee iiiiinnnnnnn mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee. Believe!”

11 Likes

Good thing he’s too enlightened to vote.

Is it too much to hope that he’s self-aware and playing a heel character to troll people? Probably.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.” - Marilyn Monroe

5 Likes

He couldn’t take a wet wipe to his face before leaving Download?

3 Likes

Thanks to these forums, Google News thinks the only fucking thing I care about it Billy Fucking Corgan

15 Likes

Well u did create the 2nd biggest billy thread

If I start getting ads for T**l’s new album, somebody is gonna pay.

1 Like

Wtf…Guildford?!?

2 Likes

15 Likes

I just realized I got tricked out of this thread by the title for a week.

2 Likes