Spiders

spiders
fear

A fucking huntsman just strolled in the house. I caught it in tupperware like a modern day hero. I don’t know what to do now though because if I lift the box now it will kill me and my family.

• (Non-venomous) spiders are fine
  • I’m a big baby

0 voters

Usually absolutely fine with them but I’ll admit that I’d be shitting myself about that one in your pics. Fuck that.

*QI KLAXON *

Is this the right use of "QI KLAXON? Never watched the fucking thing

Never going to use that tupperware for your lunch again, I suppose?

I told you not to go there.

:radio_button: All spiders are fine

I’m in Queensland though, literally most of the deadliest spiders are here. This is a huntsman, they CAN jump and bite apparently but it’s not fatal or anything.

Only went and got it out of the house though didn’t I? Spider was so badass it shed a leg trying to show me it was hardcore while in the box.

don’t mind them so much anymore, used to step on them if i saw them but it’s better to leave em to catch files. Still don’t like the crawls :fearful:

I did one of those Facebook live videos. Felt like the sort of thing it was made for.

thank fuck you’re in a different country! i would’ve packed my stuff and moved. fuck no.

I love spiders, great bunch of lads/ladies.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk offffffffffffff

GUYS…I HEARD a spider the other night. It was like a buzzing and I watched him and everytime he moved I heard him, loudly. I Googled it and apparently spiders can’t make any noise, so what the fuck did I hear? No one else near me heard it but it was loud to me and was defo coming from the spider. Am I a superhero with bat sonar powers? I hope so (as an aside I also hear bats quite loudly)

reckon he’d swallowed a fly

I did consider that there may have been a fly in the mix but I couldn’t see anything. I can hear soundless animals is the more probable answer.

WORST CUNTY THINGS IN THE WORLD, UP THERE WITH BARLEYSUGAR AND PINKYBRAIN. FUCKING POINTLESS THICK CUNTS, THE LOTS OF THEM.

:fearful:

oh wow

Spiders make all the skin on my body feel tense and cold. Reckon they’re from space.