Spook a Disser - a potential thread

I had an idea for a thread, where you light-heartedly spook another Disser by posting something you know about them that you have picked up via DiS in some way. For example, I know that @anon29812515 's dentist’s surname is (or at least was for a while) Bumrah. I know this because on old DiS I searched “Bumrah” in order to make a humorous post about an Indian cricketer, and found several references to the aforesaid dentist.

But I was worried that it might turn creepy and weird. What do you reckon?

• It sounds light-hearted and fun, what could go wrong??!!
  • Will inevitably turn creepy and worrying, don’t risk it.
  • Unlikely to have legs either way.

0 voters

hello Jordan @jordan_229, which is his REAL name!!!
SpOoKeD

3 Likes

Jumping out from behind a door and scaring someone

• Probably the highest form of comedy
  • Sorta funny in a dad way
  • Not really funny
  • Harmful behaviour of a deviant personality

0 voters

@anon5266188 will be impossible to spook with this thread, as he is a very big brave boy

2 Likes

The gf is a master of this and I hate it I HATE IT.

I finally convinced her to stop but not before she’d spent 20 minutes waiting in the dark just for the perfect moment to scare the living shit out of me. I admire the commitment but PLEASE STOP TRYING TO KILL ME.

3 Likes

But the question is would it be murder?

1 Like

ericv has a job on a beach collecting shells

8 Likes

GF did this to me by accident last week, as she just happened to be behind the flat door as I came in. While I certainly didn’t plan to squeal and throw my keys at her I can vouch for the effectiveness of this approach.

1 Like

:scream::cold_face::dizzy_face::skull:

1 Like

I think she could probably blame my terrible diet and general lifestyle for the eventual massive heart attack and at least get it down to manslaughter. I suspect she knows this…

@anon82218317 is involved with the labour party

Oh really? Well how about the fact that he gets his haircut at the same barber on the same day every month :ghost:

1 Like

@ericVI prefers Led Zeppelin’s later oeuvre.

@Bamnan is left handed

1 Like

@a lot of you are actually quite nice to have a drink with

1 Like

hqdefault

1 Like

FALSE

4 Likes

Wish my wife was Bieber

1 Like

@anon5266188 is tolerated by his coworkers as ‘a guy’

5 Likes

Poll is unequivocal, thread is a bad idea. Please restrict your posting to general inanities as per DiS article 6.