Sports which can be combined so we have fewer sports to keep track of

• rowing
  • debating
0 voters
  • Track cycling and the 7658934 different types of races and age groups and categories.

• All cycling in fact. Just have one race from A to B and be done with it. Maybe do it every other month.

• The rugby codes, football, american football, whatever the fuck the irish and ozzies do. Just bung it all together. Hold a world cup to establish THE FOOTBALL WINNER then have 3 years off.

• Curling. Merge it with Kabaddi to make it more than 0.00001% interesting. Ban the Scottish.

• Boxing MMA all that shit. Just do a free for all. Last man alive wins. Then it can all fuck off forever the massive pricks.

• Track races over 400m. Just make it a random distance, no one knows at the start until the judge rings the 1 lap to go bell. Could be 800m, could be a marathon. Who knows/cares?

• Throwing events are amazing, like Javelin and the Hammer. Discuss.

1 Like

really like this idea

10 Likes

Yeah, could well go for this.

1 Like

really disappointed in your voting here, proffers. I used to have so much respect for you but this, this is a real blow

Each time the leader completes a lap they can pull another sword out of Pete The Pirate or Buckaroo (or similar) and when it goes off, thats the final lap.

Also, merge all the genders and allow all drugs.

2 Likes

been thinking about it, and it´d basically be ran at marathon pace. would only really be funny there were set odds for certain distances to come up. like 2% of races are marathons, 50% are 800m etc.

1 Like

no you didn´t, lets be real

1 Like

Actually if they just made them more like fight club where the first rule of sportsball is that you don’t talk about sportsball then I’d be all for them. As many as you need. Fill your (sports)boots.

All the motor racing. if the goal is the fastest car, why have categories with slower cars. WIN OR FUCK OFF.

Motorbikes can have their own thing cos my Dad likes all of those.

hypothetical:

we all stop talking about sports, but in return, you stop talking about cards, being a doctor and farting.

do you make that deal?

Like group one / group two?

LET’S SPIN THE WHEEL!

Aw, shit. Sorry Usain, it’s landed on IRONMAN TRIATHLON.

5 Likes

In a heartbeat.

1 Like

I do not understand this joke and/or reference.

the heat death of the boards it is.

1 Like

You forgot to include The Donnas, you see.

Foxy-Boxing Boxing

Typical group one trashtalk

i´m still not 100% sure what the donnas are, so maybe you need to start talking about that more often.