Spot the celebrity quiz

I think japes used to post these every year. There’s a picture with clues to famous people.

Done all the easy ones and up to 43

1 Like

I accept that the spelling has to be correct but I’m slightly irked by the quiz setter mispelling a couple of names.

2 Likes

I haven’t started because I can’t be bothered getting the laptop yet. I think these are impossible without a bigger screen.

The zoom works pretty well and my new phone (shut up about it) is massive.

1 Like

And 1 being just the first name (well at least one)

1 Like

Stuck on 52 absolutely furious with myself that I can’t get the C/bee one(s)

Got it now don’t worry. 58.

1. Wish I’d never started.
2 Likes

Getting pissed off now. I’m finding this useful - the bare jpeg minus all the extraneous stuff.

69 (nice) now.

1 Like

Is this a coldwarsteve thing

No, it’s not. It’s not something I’ve encountered before and I’m beginning to curse @keith
I haven’t got too many to go now that I’ve realised a single item can have more than one answer.

2 Likes

Wanna swap some answers? I’m at the end of my tether with it.

Yes, go for it.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

5 Likes

At the poiny where we’ve picked off the easy ones, figured out some of the others and have 62, with another 7 or 8 we can’t get yet. Which means there’s 10 we haven’t even spotted yet.

I was impressed by the Michael j fox one

2 Likes

Cracked it! 80/80! With a little help from @Funkhouser
There’s a good mixture of clues - some bleedingly obvious, some good puns and some logic puzzlers. I also made good progress when I twigged that one object can have multiple answers e.g. a painting can be both the artist and the sitter.

1 Like

Who the fuck puts a red baseball cap in something like this and its not fred durst!?

Im out - got 2

On 57 and stuck. Getting annoyed now

2 Likes