Spotify Unwrapped 2021

This year’s edition is so annoying that my phone decided it couldn’t be arsed playing it and turned itself off halfway through.

2 Likes

1 Like

Pretty sure I’ve listened to Nas way more times than everything else on that list

2 Likes

Absolute fucking state of the design on this slide, honestly looks like someone threw it together in PowerPoint for GCSE IT.

6 Likes

Don’t actually recall listening to any New Wave.

4 Likes

lol

13 Likes

Weird vibes from it this year, told me that my favorite podcast lives rent free in my head (never heard that term used in a positive context before) then told me I deserved a playlist as long as my skincare routine, like is that some kind of dig mate?

I’m not a heavy Spotify user and mainly use it for discovery which is why those 5000 minutes of listening are split across almost 400 artists. My top played song - A Chefs Kiss by Lampchop - only has 8 listens.

Cursed never to know whether my top genre of 2021 was acid nu-wave or psychedelic chamber-spoken word, and how I really stanned Football Weekly in this strange year.

Almost have that entire Black Country New Road album in my top five :flushed:

1 Like

The movie of 2021 where I sit at a desk at home working every day is not going to be great viewing

8 Likes

A very meh wrapped from an extremely meh year

3 Likes

@robluvsnic you changed my Spotify Unwrapped :smiley: i didn’t even listen to Baby Queen until late October!!

3 Likes

Not entirely sure why these are top but all good

1 Like

May as well post it in here as well.

V weird year for me, musically

3 Likes

1 Like
18 Likes

Gosh that whole thing was quite tedious to sit through, even though it was about me, a subject I’m usually quite interested in.

Mine is thoroughly forum influenced: the Orbital and Cure listening clubs plus three of my favourites from our new release threads this year.

1 Like

not got mine yet

1 Like