Spotify Wrapped 2020 - Music Board Edition

And I didcovered 1163 new artists, which I thought sounded like a lot but some people on the social board have already put me to shame

1 Like

Yeah that’s good going. I didn’t catch what my number was but I’ve been listening to a lot of genre and scene specific playlists recently so it’s probably loads.

1 Like

Weird, mine just skips through everything and jumps to the top songs/artists. I’ve updated the app so no idea what the issue is.

2 Likes

1 Like

I have both TFS CDs in the car (and not much else) so I hardly ever listen to them on Spotify! Similar story with the handful of records I’ve bought on vinyl.

1 Like

I fucking love that fucking band so fucking much.

Yeah another album from them next year would be very much welcome! :slight_smile:

Yes please!! I think they’re also the band I’d most love to play in, as well.

It always ends up being Mogwai.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Music league will probably make wrapped 2021 a different type of beast.

2 Likes

This is interesting.

Spotify say the more you listen the better your wrapped will be when it launches later this year, but according to an article in the Scotsman your wrapped was decided between the 1st Jan and 31st October. So Nov/Dec listening doesn’t count.

This ignores the last few months, which many people will spend finding new things on aoty lists, hoping to find something new before the cycle starts again. Just so weird pretending 2 months don’t exist.

Don’t really mind them excluding December as don’t need to be told every year that I must really love Elvis’s Christmas albums. Don’t really get why they’d have to rule out November though.

1 Like