Spraying a nice smell on your pillow

To aid sleep. Any of you cunts do this?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I have been known to use the 5
This Works lavender sleep spray but it is not frequent.

I dont know how to vote.

1 Like

I mix fabric softener with water in a spray bottle and spray all over my bedsheets and duvet.

2 Likes

Mrs Hinch tip that.

1 Like

Seems to be more of a thing now. Was buying some massage oil last weekend and saw a few of these sprays

The smell of lavender

• Delicious
  • Non-delicious

0 voters

Avon do a pretty decent this works knock off

Don’t have any scent spraying glands unfortunately

4 Likes

I like using the Sleepy spray by Lush but not bought any for a while

I do this by proxy as my wife sprays her pillows and they’re very close to my head. I believe she uses something from Neals Yard.

1 Like

No idea about brands but my partner also does this occasionally (lavender) and I like it every time

1 Like

Just remembered, when I lived with an ex, if I didn’t want sex that night I’d spray his pillow when he was in the bathroom in the hope he’d fall asleep instantly. He caught me one night and asked me if I was drugging him :laughing:

3 Likes

Just laughed at the thought of you walking in on him later shagging the pillow

3 Likes

I’ve recently got into the habit of changing my pillowcase every day - is this weird?

To me no, but I remove and wash all the covers from my sofa and armchairs once a week so I’m not the best barometer of this stuff.

2 Likes

This

I bought some lavender from the lavender farm to keep by my bed but it’s too strong

Didn’t realise that This Works stuff was well known ish, got a targeted ad on Instagram for it the other week and it piqued my interest

Would love to be able to do this with our sofa but it’s some daft Ikea one and can’t be removed. Water stains it. Water ffs.

Seems the more expensive a sofa is the less able you are to remove the covers too. Have been eyeing up new sofas for years but only the cheap ones regularly have washable covers.

1 Like