spring/summer clothes thread

519s m9?

1 Like

:fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

I think I must have 4 or 5 variations of the top in the OP.

Which is one of the reasons that I’m attempting to not buy any news clothes this year and actually wear some of the ones I already own - so far, so good…

Let’s try that again

5 Likes

Still wearing my ‘winter’ clothes because I have a weird thing with temperatures. Wear shorts and a t shirt/shirt combo from mid spring to early autumn, then trousers, jumper and light jacket through autumn and winter.

I probably get either too hot or too cold about 5 times per year and it makes buying clothes a lot easier. Not sure if this is some weird genetic mutation in response to not being able to afford loads of clothes, but I’ll take it

Waiting for this to arrive

3 Likes

I’ve got a Lynne Ramsay one :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Good dress!

I recently got this one

5 Likes

just wear the same clothes I wear for the rest of the year

4 Likes

good if you want to direct an aeroplane into a terminal though

A few years ago I laughed at a mate who wrote jeans and jackets.

I now wear jeans and jackets.

jeans and a suit jacket?

More this story of thing. Bought them as work jackets to wear with smartish trousers but I’ve ended up wearing them with jeans out and about cos they’re comfy and I love having extra pockets

3 Likes

it’s a bit clarkson for my tastes but then i fleetingly gave consideration to buying a fucking orange gilet so am in no position to slag anyone

4 Likes

I’m comfortable enough with my left wing politics to embrace my inner Tory Dad Look in clothing.

1 Like

Considering this dress what do we think??

Uploading: Screenshot_20190303-130055.png…

• Deffo
  • Don’t you have enough dresses?
  • Too yellow for me Clive
  • Nope

0 voters

4 Likes

Sleeves are not really my thing but I love the rest of it

i’m 5.5. I don’t mind the oversized look, but don’t want to be adult baby :smiley:

Might get it and see. I love a bit of yellow.

1 Like