Springing into April Politics (Maypril Politics Thread)

Just realized that I posted the entire thing, meant to just post this bit

1 Like

Dunno what you’re expecting:. “you’re all stupid tory cunts and we know better”?

1 Like

maybe just don’t praise the government when their handling has caused thousands of deaths

10 Likes

the argument that you can’t really criticise the right if you want to win over their supporters will never go away, it wouldn’t matter how far right we slide that argument could still be made so it feels really frustrating. Also seems to assume that if you are a left leaning voter you have no agency and your opinion carries no weight

2 Likes

Labour can have a little left wing rhetoric, as a treat

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Imagine not wanting an excuse to have a couple of weeks off work ffs, even if you are a proper man who cares not for his newborn.

3 Likes

I’d like to see ol’ Boris Johnson wriggle his way out of this jam!

1 Like

State of this

https://twitter.com/carolynharris24/status/1256582414153003009?s=21

And her follow-up tweet

So @mrflag isn’t the best? This is very unhelpful

4 Likes

So it is possible for a Tory Minister to be shamed into resigning. Huh.

sometimes i feel like i’m in a parallel universe. nothing makes sense any more.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t all that a tacit defence and it’s hard to know what tone to read that comment in.

Hmmm interesting…

“marketplace of ideas”

@CillaCrack it seemed pretty straightforward to me that she was supporting Dan Hodges’ tweet.

I’ve just seen some of her liked tweets which confirms she was supporting his tweet - apologies.

Christ, that really is depressing. She has liked this tweet, though is quite happy to nail Abbott and Ribiero-Addy to the wall for sharing a Zoom conversation with Jackie Walker and Tony Greenstein (who were two of hundreds of participants)? So depressing.