Ssssssssssssunday official thread 2017

Almost went for exactly the same joke.

Either a sign of great minds thinking alike or the declining comedy standards of Hivemind.

Still not feeling great, again I’ve had a very long sleep.

But we’re going to Bromley later, to a place that apparently does a really good Sunday Roast. It better be good as i have high standards when it comes to roasts.

Pics plz.

Morning all - I have a massive cheese hangover. Cheese crepe for lunch, pizza for hockey teas then a cheese and wine party. Think if you cut my stomach open right now there’d be a big ball of cheese. Bleurgh.

1 Like

It was an absolute tap-in to be fair. I nearly censored myself!

1 Like

actually pretty hilly. can see why big tony was annoyed.

1 Like

As if we’re natural joke poachers?

That works.

1 Like

Flying to Philly v v v v v v early. So getting ready for that.

2 Likes

Berlin is having one last charge at nice weather before the long cold winter starts. Might go play football, am going to see Weezer later

Yeah it’s lush in West yorks too. Feel like I’m wasting it.

1 Like

Get yer winter coat on

1 Like

The weather has taken a turn for the worse here in Cork. Tail end of Hurricane Ophelia is bearing down on Ireland so I’m expecting it to rain solidly for the next few days.

The TV and I brought my cousin to a band playing improvised techno last night. The band were incredible but I’m not sure my cousin enjoyed all the demented ravers in attendance.

Listening to The For Carnation and reading the paper now. Don’t expect to do much today.

Play me your favourite song

1 Like

Srsly ? I’m packing for “moderately warm”!

Went at this point last year and it was windy af in the evenings

Hmmm was planning on travelling light (ie cramming everything into hand luggage suck it haterz)

Anglos all

Just had a bowl of porridge (stove, water/milk mix, salt, golden syrup - for the spreadsheet) and already looking forward to a second breakfast of crumpets and peanut butter later.

How long until the baby is due? How exciting. I was in Mothercare myself the other week. Not for any impending birth reasons but was looking for alphabet fridge magnets as I can’t quite spell certain words and it’s frustrating me! They didn’t have any and the Poundland ones don’t match which is, quite frankly, an absolute nonsense.

What you on about Jordan? It’s always sunny. You’ll be fine zxcvbnm

2 Likes

Kids, homework, hairbrush shopping, moon viewing, hamster game cleaning, lunch cooking.

Post brunch treat.

Off work this week and it’s three weeks until baby Hector is due. Wife reckons he’ll be early, I reckon he’ll be late. We should get a sweep on the go. Feel like I should have loads to do but feeling pretty chilled. Might go a long walk with the dug later depending on the arrival or not of hurricane jobby.

1 Like