Stan Lee RIP

RIP.

I was big comic fan during my teens. He’ll be missed.

4 Likes

Excelsior :frowning:

4 Likes

Marvel movies will never be the same :frowning:

8 Likes

38 Likes

Ah that’s sad, he seemed like a friendly genuine guy who had time for his fans. Helped create a fantastic universe and characters that I’ve enjoyed since I was a kid.

I liked this picture of him during the war he posted yesterday.

RIP Stan.

5 Likes

Teen Titans Go! to the Movies was generally fab, but I loved this

5 Likes

Aw man, so sad about this. Grew up reading reprints of classic Marvel stories. He seemed like a genuinely lovely man. RIP Stan. ‘Nuff said.

Also his cameo in Mallrats is perfect.

9 Likes

“I think you need to get your friend some help. He seems to be obsessed with super hero sex organs.”

3 Likes

oh ffs. RIP Stan the Man Lee. :cry:

:fist:

16 Likes

The most perfectly succinct tribute from the editor of Empire

8 Likes

I’m not a big fan of marvel films but it’s incredible that so characters he created have resonated with generations of people, and the whole concept of the X-Men is about the horrors of bigotry and accepting those who are “different”, a great lesson to teach anyone.

He may not be with us anymore but those characters and stories will outlive all of us.

Lightning McQuern too? Oh no!

(RIP Big man, obviously :cry:)

Incredible how much he’s given to the world. Seemed to be having some awful personal trouble in recent years, I hope he passed happily and knowing he was loved

3 Likes

What a life. Now he’s off to bellow catchphrases in the great bullpen in the sky. I thank him for all he brought into the world.

1 Like