• Sagittarius
  • Capricorn

0 voters

I believe in astrology.

• Obviously not
  • A little bit
  • Yes

0 voters

Put obviously not, but really it’s just ‘no’. If you find comfort or guidance in that stuff, and you’re not being ripped off by shysters on the phone or whatever, then who am I to say it’s nonsense.

4 Likes

Obv not. But I like it when someone says that we will get on because our star signs are compatible

5 Likes
2 Likes

Didn’t realise there was a word for how it works

1 Like

Not sure it’s much to do with the stars, but the time of year you were born probably has some effect on your personality I reckon, in a small and virtually unknowable way

1 Like

Well, it is nonsense. It’s fairly harmless nonsense, but that doesn’t make it not nonsense.

I like the idea of it though, kind of want it to be true (it’s not)

5 Likes

I’m fine with people saying the believe in it even though I don’t. Also like the fact my sign is depicted as a cool half archer half horse

I’m fully aware of it’s nonsenseness don’t worry! But some people think it’s not nonsense (it is) and that’s fine. Like you said, it would be better if it wasn’t nonsense (it is).

1 Like

Also mainly the fault of Princess Margaret

Lifelong Pisces, until that 13th sign came along and now I think I’m Aquarius

@hankscorpio to thread :scorpion: :scorpius:

Yeah I would be that new one (Ophiuchus) but I wanna be the horse man!

1 Like

Think it was @tricklenipple who said Pisces was the only valid star sign and I agree

1 Like

Let’s be honest, Scorpio is the coolest one

2 Likes

I think it’s the only way someone will view me as compatible so I’m keeping schtum about my astrology believes

(Except on the public poll of course)

Is this like MissingNo or something? People born on a specific day get to clone all their items

2 Likes

All right, Joseph Mount

1 Like

I’m a semi-believer in that there might be something behind star signs and Chinese years but it’s not to do with the stars but rather environmental influence. Would never rule anything out although clearly daily horoscopes are nonsense.

1 Like

went on a first date not too long ago and the first question they asked was when my date of birth was so they could determine my star sign