Star Trek: Discovery

Kind of want this to be a running thing

2 Likes

not really bothered about the tech not changing much in a thousand years, there were cultures that had thousands of years of advancement before the federation.

so boring that culture hasn’t changed at all though. just grumpy hierarchy.

2 Likes

Yeah, enjoyed him and hope he keeps at it.

1 Like

Yeah so much this.

It’s a cliché plot but they didn’t even make it work because why won’t she learn, FFS? It means the audience are all sitting there on Saru’s side. For these things to work you have to be rooting for the other side.

Really frustrating.

Have to say when they were banging on about it having a ‘point of origin’ I felt a small weight settle in my stomach as this prophecy draws ever closer.

1 Like

I’ve decided this is total shit now.
Pretty sure it used to be good? I liked the first series I think, but now but sure if that was shit as well?

1 Like

I think it has always been a weird mixture of good and bad.

remember the pilot, wish it had never gone off on that tangent and was just a typical start trek with Michael and Georgiou

1 Like
1 Like

STUPID BACKGROUND MUSIC FUCK OFF

3 Likes

oh my god this show is so stupid

2 Likes

almost doing summat interesting by making burnham realise she was being a dick and should do some actual work instead of rocking up like yeah i’ve got three points of data that tilly told me was bullshit, give me your hundred years worth of research, being told to piss off, then going yeah fair dos i’ll send you anything else i find. and tilly almost not accepting suru’s completely insane offer for her to be first officer coz literally everyone on the ship thinks it’s daft. but then nah, the president of not-vulcan just gives burnham their hundred years worth of closely guarded data and all the characters are like shit yeah tilly should be in charge! and then the fucking music does it’s thing, shut uppppp

5 Likes

still enjoying it but when did michael start talking exclusively in whispers?

2 Likes

i would report stamets to star fleet HR, he is very rude.

4 Likes

Was there some kind of sexual tension between her and Saru? Did I dream that?

:grinning: i didn’t see that, i think he’s just a very charismatic weird monster guy

2 Likes

She was a sucker for his wavy arm walking.

3 Likes

no one in real life loves their coworkers as much as the crew on this show

they all talk about their colleagues like they’re on eccies all the time

8 Likes

really hate this now, can’t remember the last time I gave up on something mid-season but really cba

I thought they were supposed to stop using the shroom drive because it was bad for the shrooms

also, someone else would have invented it by then wouldn’t they

2 Likes