Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (Spoilers from Dec 19th)

No exaggeration I have 4 Porgs around me in the room I’m sitting in. I need help… but I also need… more

2 Likes

Can someone with a dog get this please

5 Likes

Looks like the porg has eaten the dog

8 Likes

Or can someone with a porg gut it and supply the necessary canine

1 Like

Like a cute xenomorph

(*jk they’re already cute)

2 Likes

21 Likes

I don’t doubt you are right, but what a bleak sentence this is, start to finish.

10 Likes

The Force Awaken releases
YT Star Wars Community: ARRRGGGHHHH IT’S JUST SO SIMILAR TO WHAT WE’VE ALREADY SEEN GIVE US SOMETHING NEW.

The Last Jedi releases
YT Star Wars Community: ARRGGGGHHH IT’S TOO DIFFERENT TO WHAT I AM ACCUSTOMED TO. WHY CAN’T IT HAVE STAYED THE WAY I LIKE IT.

Stay tuned folks!

Also find it humorous to consider internet comment incel types considering themselves suffering gaslighting :grin:

4 Likes

Oh no

2 Likes

Definitely afterwards…

Also the phrase ‘credible leaks’ is never really credible because, I’ve found, the ‘angry contingent’ pick up (or even flat-out make up) anything and bend it to their rhetoric.

3 Likes

Just the past week this was rubbished by Lucasfilm, again.

Well, first of all, when we sat down to do Force Awakens we spent a great deal of time working out all three movies and doing a real deep dive on the previous six and talking about that, understanding the mythology that George [Lucas] had created, bringing in people who had worked on those films, been a part of Lucasfilm

Let me add some commentary - I reckon that this idea that there was nk guiding hand was actually meant tok be a positive, as in Rian Johnson gets to direct the film he wants. It was in fact that the connecting bits, A-B, B-C and C-D were in place the route there was likely. In that same interview it seems like that’s why Trevorrow was papped. The funny thing is that this idea - that the hired filmmakers get to do what they want - has backfires by a vocal minority who say that it is one of the reasons for a failure, not just because they don’t like it.

Anyway, I’m very interested

2 Likes

fucking hell not again. :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Its a big budget family friendly movie series.
Maybe grown men who spend too much time in internet comments sections need to catch themselves on.

3 Likes

Yeah I am but y’know if it’s a good, bad or mediocre movie that’s fine.
People need to chill (regardless of gender) there’s plenty of film I don’t like but I don’t go full blooded into other people online or savage the creators or actors and I certainly don’t attack them like how certain ‘fans’ treated Kelly Marie Tran.
I really hope you get what you want from this movie mate.
All the best.

1 Like

think i’m looking forward to talking about it with all my friends on drowned in sound more than actually watching it

6 Likes

Absolutely agree with this. I wished they’d gone with a lawless 1984 style never ending war type thing… Or even that the war wasn’t actually won…

1 Like

tbf you don’t need to watch it to do that

1 Like

It would be, in my genuine opinion, extremely brilliant if we manage to reach the reply limit in this thread before the film even comes out

5 Likes

Very happy to post hundreds of porg gifs if that will help

2 Likes