Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (I'm not even on StarWarsBook, mate)

Just to let everyone know that I’ve done a reverse ttf on this, where I thought it was pretty good on first viewing but now think it’s largely unmitigated dross. Thanks for your time.

4 Likes

i always found that pretty :upside_down_face: considering ian fleming changed bond in the novels to be scottish after sean connery played him

1 Like

I wonder if Dan Brown retro edited his Davinci Code books to make the main guy be described as “just like Tom Hanks” rather than Harrison Ford :joy:

The idea of anything being ‘cannon’ in James Bond is ridiculous anyway. I think the makers just like having a laugh with it. Love how they just casually throw in references to Sean Connery-era Bond in the Craig and Brosnan films as if it’s the same character. Doesn’t even make any sense

https://twitter.com/AzulaAr/status/1003351288111759361

Fucking hell

1 Like

Can’t believe such a powerful statement has been out in the wild for over three weeks now and Kathleen Kennedy hasn’t yet been fired (out of a photon torpedo tube, into one of the many blackholes that make up the Maw)

https://twitter.com/AzulaAr/status/1007411985208623104

:smiley:

2 Likes

Does this mean that ethics in gaming journalism is no longer an issue?

10 Likes

Get the fuck out with these random caps.

1 Like

Priorities man. It’s all about making sure there are more heroic testicles in our favourite space stories for now.

NO MORE SJW BULLSHIT! AMIRITE?

Honestly think these people make me appreciate TLJ EVEN more.

I liked it. But these people are making me love it. Any film disruptive enough to upset this lot MUST be good.

12 Likes

“I am such a nerd, I like the highest grossing film series in history.”

6 Likes

For sci-fi, fantasy & superheroes; it’s always about good vs evil and good wins. If someone is not a SJW after years of being a “fan”, then there’s something seriously wrong with that person.

2 Likes

god forbid Star Wars should have a sociopolitical narrative :smiley:

Daniel Craig is a bad Bond though, would much rather have Brosnan back.

Look I linked to your website, what more do you want?

2 Likes

My gf tells me to shut up if I go on about Star Wars for longer than two minutes (she liked the original trilogy, just for the record, but says the world didn’t need any of the rest of it).

1 Like

mine used to work at sci fi conventions so shes pretty used to it :smiley:

2 Likes

A girl? At a sci fi convention? SJW BULLSHIT.

1 Like