Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (I'm not even on StarWarsBook, mate)

starwars

Yeah the idea that the Force is kind neither good nor bad but it depends on the person using it makes a lot more sense than there being a ‘good side’ and a ‘bad side’.

I also quite liked Kylo Ren’s ‘burn it down, burn it all down’ philosophy. Kind of made sense!

George Lucas has vanished. In his absence, the sinister DISNEY has risen from the ashes of Lucas film and will not rest until The Star Wars franchise has been destroyed.

With the support of the REPUBLIC, @ttf leads a brave RESISTANCE. She is desperate to find Lucas and gain his help in restoring peace and justice to the galaxy.

Ttf has sent her most daring pilot on a secret mission to Jakku, where an old ally has discovered a clue to George lucas’ whereabouts….

I’m a him, not that I mind, just clarifying, didn’t want to get to 400 posts either so can a mod delete one of my posts at random

Help us TTF, you’re our only hope

I was too lazy to change it all :sweat_smile:

it’s also wildly unrealistic, as if stories exist in a vacuum

A lot of Star Wars occurs in a vacuum

On screen, yes :wink:

Can I play chewie? But chewie when he actually did stuff and wasn’t some cynical piece of Disney furniture. And I’ll eat a porg. I’ll eat a hundred porgs!

‘Cynical piece of Disney furniture’ - as if the original films weren’t chockful of merchandising waiting to happen.

Ewocks were someone’s heartfelt creative vision, definitely not an extremely focus-grouped Frankenstein’s monster of everything marketable to children.

Chewbacca never did anything before tbh

:open_mouth:

• ewoks
  • porgs

0 voters

ewok anecdote, when I was a kind my parents put my beloved wicket the ewok figure on my birthday cake, I cried because it was too close to the flames. this is how TLJ made me feel

This thread, but Porgs instead of Jar Jar

blocked by channel 4 in the uk. I like both porgs and jar jar

No way ! FS

This was the main line I was after