Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (I'm not even on StarWarsBook, mate)

It certainly worked for The Simpsons

1 Like

Wait ā€¦Rey & Finn are gonna have a babby & the babby will pop out in the final scene and be the last Jedi & episode IX will be The Last Jedi Rises

he was so annoying that dinosaur, such a goody-two shoes, clean-living and unrealistically positive bellend if I remember correctly.

Spoiler alert: thereā€™s fuck-all Jedis in Episode IX

Luke figures out that Reyā€™s a bit forcey, so he kills he because he wants to be The Last Jedi.

1 Like

He.

1 Like

Rogues One was great. I expected nothing and got everything. SWOON.

1 Like

insert Brexit joke here :wink:

1 Like

We find out that Rey is the LAST. The LAST in her year at appreciating Mark Hammillā€™s acting ability, just thinks heā€™s a bit shit.

1 Like

Knew Rian Johnson was destined for big things after seeing Brick for the first time, still blows my mind that itā€™s actual Star Wars though. So hyped for this.

3 Likes

Like the Marvel films, Iā€™m 100% not bothered by this but will definitely end up watching it somehow.

Predicting: Lukeā€™s solitude has turned him nasty, becomes a sith, Rey is now THE LAST JEDI. Also Leia obviously has to die too which isā€¦ fortunate i suppose, in a way

Rey finds out that Luke is actually her father after he chops her hand/boob off in combat.

Has anyone ever told you that Brick isnā€™t good?

Yeah, lots of people say it to me on here semi-regularly actually.

2 Likes

think production was pushed back by quite a bit so that probably has something to do with it?

1 Like

think they wrapped before carrie died? she was doing reshoots until she flew home for christmas :cry:

3 Likes

will be going to see this before christmas (as i had to do for rugoe one) so no penoids spoil it for me

Yeah I meant Rey canā€™t be THE LAST JEDI if Leia is still alive, so she was probably scripted to die anyway.

She was never a Jedi. You need to train to be one. Kylo isnā€™t yet and nor is Ray.

2 Likes

saw someone else on the internet say that jedi can also be plural so there might still be loads of the fuckers left

is this right? @meths

2 Likes