Start typing real song lyrics and then let autocomplete finish them for you

Stop, collaborate and listen to the same birthday party for the first time in a few years

To the one true God above, here is my prayer. Not sure if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me if you have received this.

8 Likes

Everybody’s got something to hide, except for me and my husband

2 Likes

Today is gonna be the day that… I have a great day and I will be in the future of the game

Wow, that’s wholesome

2 Likes

Been standing for a hundred hours run down a spiral drain… I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings to determine how attachments are handled

wtf

1 Like

I’ve got soul but I’m not a bit of a mess

2 Likes

Fuck the police coming straight from the folklore and the little ones

1 Like

The world is a vampire in this one but it looks like the same thing as the toilet

6 Likes

Once, there was this kid who wouldn’t want me in very bad circumstances as he is the first person to contact the court of law to ask him what is going to suck the case and he will not be able to get the car to be returned in a reasonable manner.

Hmmm.

in a fast german car with a wide range of high quality furniture and accessories for the perfect gift box

1 Like

It’s got leather seats it’s got a cd player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player playerplayer player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player player

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I walked into the door

9 Likes

Jesus is just a Spanish boy’s name. To and from Inverness, up with the best of luck.

1 Like

No no no no no no no no no no I think i just heard a distant memory

1 Like

I’m so happy cos today i found out he’s got the same teacher next year

6 Likes

(Think i actually said this a few weeks ago)

You can see from the way I use my walk, I’m going to go to the store

It’s been seven hours and fifteen days since you sent the emails to me and I am now back from the garage after putting my head in the car.

5 Likes

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are having a good time with your dog on the road?

10 Likes

Brother brother brother there’s far too many of you have a good idea to get your birthday cake in your home now and then another time you will get better.