Stath Lets Flats

Anyone started watching the new series yet? One of the funniest things on TV. Went to watch the first episode of S3 last night and ended up watching three before having to stop myself. Cried laughing at least once per episode.

Lot more singing in this series. ‘We point to the ones we crave…’

6 Likes

Wasn’t crazy about the first ep of S3 but I like the show, maybe because it’s about Greek Cypriots

1 Like

yeah love it

just seen this posted on cookdandbobd, also really funny

2 Likes

Watching episode 2 of season 3 right now (ad break), funniest thing I’ve seen on telly for ages.

2 Likes

Torn between literally every character as my favourite, but Al possibly edges it.

2 Likes

It’s okay but I need a bit more than ‘man speaks unusually’

4 Likes

Well, I find nothing funnier than a man doing an unusual accent

1 Like

Have you seen Mrs Brown’s Boys? That accent :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Liked the first episode of s3. Glad to have it back. “Is it health and safety?”

I think about the scene where they go for pizza a lot

3 Likes

Okay beautiful like a drum got me

3 Likes

I loved the first two seasons. Wasn’t so sure about the first episode of S3 to begin with, trying to get used to the funny voice(s) again, but loved the next two episodes.

yeah i didn’t think S3 E1 was one of the strongest but it really picks up from there

the night out episode is great

4 Likes

UGHH I DROPPED MY ENERGY DRIIINNNK-uh

5 Likes

We’re alternating episodes of this and S3 of What We Do In The Shadows, Natasia Demetriou is amazing, two completely different but quite similar, brilliant characters.

6 Likes

i’ve got used to her being so lovely and innocent in Stath that it’s quite jarring going back to watching her as Nadja now

1 Like

Al goes out with the cute flatmate from Starstruck irl

So good, though felt like it might be the final series - anything been said to that effect?

I read somewhere that he would be open to doing it again because he loves the character but I guess it just isn’t in the pipeline yet and yeah, it does feel like if it had to end there it could.