Sticky Contacting the Moderators for issues (Redux)

The current list of moderators is:

sean
Parsefone
icouldwinarabbit
plasticniki
Verbal
Antelope
fidel_catstro
hip_young_gunslinger

Staff writers who can also delete items but may not be around much.
lukowski
domgourlay
DanLucas86

GENERAL MODERATING GUIDELINES

In general you can guarantee a post deletion where you’ve posted personal material accidentally or someone else has done so about you. Other deletions will be considered. Mere embarrassment at your own stupidity isn’t reason enough to delete a post, particularly if everyone else is finding it hilarious.

People posting racism, sexism, transphobia, general out of order awfulness, spam are generally ripe for a banning but sometimes one post isn’t really enough. Worth pointing out several instances if you’re going by a prolonged attack of dreadful as part of a ban request.

Posts containing racism, sexism, transphobia, general out of order awfulness can also be deleted. However, deleting a post destroys all the replies to that post and sometimes it’s better to leave it stand if the replies are a good indicator of how wrong the post is and turn the thing on its head.

I’m leaving the world of moderating this forum now, so have fun guys.

As a final act of charity I’ve banned Royter-Hatfood and brusma. Maybe one of the new mods will take pity on them and unban them…

Cheers

I want to fully embrace the new forums. A fresh start. Can a mod delete my brusma account on the old forums please.
Thanks