Stir Fry Fun

needs spinach too though imho

chef tom was more fun than the stir fry he was making imo

Remember when I made a turkey stir fry and everyone on here hated me for it?

Probably my earliest memory of DiS

1 Like

have to be careful not to crowd the pan, don’t you

1 Like

Stir fries are disappointment/10 food

1 Like

Really want to make these

George Lee shared a post on Instagram: "SMASHED BRUSSELS SPROUTS with garlic chili oil 🌶 #VEGAN. Finally a dish where the humble brussels sprout takes center stage: these are smashed and roasted just like potatoes to achieve a crispy exterior and...

1 Like

No?

2 Likes

home made sauce gang rise up

4 Likes

Stir Fry, Hun?

Mine are getting better. Always try and throw some chopped nuts in, and marinate the meat or tofu or what have you for ages. Booze also helps.

Stir Stephen Fry

What carbs u having with ur stir fry hun?

• Rice
  • Noodles
  • None

0 voters

Just had some stir fry (noodles) cause cba to go to the shop. 6.5/10 solid 10 minute meal innit

Singapore noodles/stir fry is always very nice cos you have all the stir fry quick and easiness plus loads of curry powder so what could go wrong

Other than my typing

1 Like

That looks lush!

1 Like

Almost always come out shite for me. Noodle soup is a better use of the same ingredients, plus you can have a boiled egg with it. imho.

They give classes in being a shitposter now?

Stir fries are a lot harder to get right than they have any right to be. I can’t imagine ordering one in a restaurant though. But like this guy, it’s good to have if you need to get rid of a load of veg in your fridge. Plus we always add tofu to it.

This recipe’s one of my all timers:

1 Like

Why’s that? It helps to stagger your vege additions by crispiness. Onions garlic ginger first, mushrooms next, then carrots beans cabbage and sauce for 2min then serve