Stories that don't quite add up

Anyone got any any experience with Google AdWords? This just doesn’t seem very plausible…

oldmanwithhiswifeandthevirginmediabill.jpg

^this

Jet fuel can’t melt steel etc.

After a nearly yearlong investigation, the commission, led by Chief Justice Earl Warren (1891-1974), concluded that alleged gunman Lee Harvey Oswald (1939-1963) had acted alone in assassinating America’s 35th president, and that there was no conspiracy, either domestic or international, involved.

Goldilocks + 3 bears + Snow White + 7 Dwarfs = 101 Dalmatians

Back and to the left

haha hadn’t heard of this, just googled. the look on his face! :smiley: :smiley:

It doesn’t seem too ridiculous. Google is a huge advertising firm and im sure plenty of companies pay way more then 100,000 for it. Also that figure may include banking fees as well.

Yeah, but:

• In my experience, you pre-pay your account before building up credit if you’re an established business

• What kind of bank account did he have that it got to 100,000 before it was noticed?

• What kind of CTR was he getting, on what kind of ads, on what quality ads, to cost that fucking much?

No idea mate. Doesn’t say how much the family pumped in. Could be a case of a pretty rich family or very irresponsible 12 year old. Either way I’m sure it’s pretty difficult to do. But possible I’m sure.

Mr Shanovitch stole all of the Comic Relief non-uniform day money to pay for a power shower in his office.

^Autofill

Best.