Storm Eunice

I hate to go all Daily Express here, but this oncoming storm seems a little bit, um, intense?

Yep!

G-Eunice!

8 Likes

Imagine how worried you’d be if you had a partially built extension with no roof on it and your home insurance specifically said that you’re not covered for adverse weather damage when your property isn’t wind and water safe.

Imagine that.

25 Likes

BBC claiming 78mph winds where I live at 9am tomorrow. I think I’ll be working from home.

Same

Can’t believe there’s a thread about this one, but not for Dudley which put all my fucking cardboard in my fucking pine tree.

Usual LME centric bullshit.

That being said, we’re being forecasted 10cm of snow

3 Likes

Looks like it might take England with it.

Hope not. Hope not.

Dudley and Eunice.

Eunice, and Dudley.

Eunice jumped in Dudley’s grave fast

Hopefully the builders will strap everything down. If it’s any consolation, the strongest winds look like being during the daytime, when it’s light and people may be on site.

4 Likes

Shades of Storm Arwen that battered us lot up here at the end of last year. Fingers crossed for you.

Had the roofer round last week to repair the slate roof as some had blown off in the wind. Got a feeling will be seeing him again shortly.

Was in the office yesterday, had forgotten that it was literally the law for someone to say “ooooh, windy isn’t it?” every 4 seconds during inclement weather.

6 Likes

NOT the time to be living on the coast in a house with a 90 year old clay tile roof….
Keep checking the predicted wind speeds and they downgraded them yesterday so :pray::pray::pray:
Actually scrap that they are back up to 75mph :grimacing::grimacing::man_facepalming:

Storm Eunice?

No! You NOT nice!

3 Likes

Tory weather machine back at it I see.

1 Like

Tonight should be fun, our windows whistle at the best of times.

26 Likes