⚑🌩 storm watch 🌩⚑

Thread for storm chat and images both past and present :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

One summer a few years back I found myself beneath a very intimidating cloud. Sky was clear other than this one black thundery sparky cloud. Also I hear thunder now

20 Likes

No rain. Blue skies as far as the eye can see (which admittedly isn’t far due to the density of housing).

If we get a storm it is definitely only happening when I am asleep and unable to enjoy it.

2 Likes

none forecast here til lunchtime tomorrow at which point it is due to kick OFF.

thought I just heard some thunder, but it might have just been a car, idk

:pray:

3 Likes

Live lightning map!

https://www.lightningmaps.org/?lang=en

4 Likes

Feel short-changed at not getting the billed London storm yesterday. Fuck u Barry Hogan give me a refund

1 Like

Remember when Lightning Bolt played four times in one weekend?

3 Likes

No storm here yet, apparently it’s going to go bananas for a couple of hours tonight, then get super sunny again tomorrow before doing the full Tchaikovsky tomorrow evening. Pretty ready for this weather to break, it’s 22 with 85% humidity here right now and it’s too damn much.

1 Like

That’s really good, love the thunder front feature

26Β° outside, definitely over 30 inside but too hot to go check the thermometer

Alright blind melon

2 Likes

Oh no, that’s way too hot, massive sympathy

1 Like

Big storm between Auxerre and Dijon.

Nothing doing here. Lots of ominous looking cloud, but it’s still 26Β°c outside and humid af. Meant to go mad tomorrow afternoon

wow that looks like godzilla breathing fire or something!

1 Like

wish we had a storm here :frowning:

The Duisburg area is also getting a thorough storming at the minute, loads of electrical activity over the French/German border

23 Likes

No storm but I don’t think it’s been very warm the last few days either

:smile:

1 Like

I like my storms Russian and flamboyant, what can I say?

1 Like