Stormy friday night ⛈ 🌪

I want to say so much about how I feel about how I feel and the state of the world but sometimes here isn’t the place I feel I can x but yeah the world is fucked x weirdly Frank Ocean super rich kids just came on #apt

2 Likes

will message in a bit, or maybe even tomorrow?

that’s a good tune x

Cheers, it’s more that I want to sometimes spew shite on here like I’m round a bunch of friends but feel like I can’t. Not that what I think how I’m feeling is wrong. Just that sometimes I might be having to justify how I feel when the mere fact of expressing is hard enough.

Half a bottle of rum in btw x :woman_shrugging:

The best band around

2 Likes

Noticed that whenever I go to sit on the toilet I cross my eyes and pout. Like I’m part of my own sketch show.

Bet you’ve just tried it.

Had a major carbon monoxide leak in our building so have spent the evening at a shitty bar round the corner with my neighbours

They’re going to start drilling up the street outside my window shortly and can wake us up at any time to evacuate

So that’s a thing.

Woah

My elderly downstairs neighbour took the opportunity to tell me off for going to the bathroom at 3am and apparently “jumping around” whilst I’m on the way back from the loo??

:rofl: lolling at that

1 Like

(hope the CO gets sorted soon)

1 Like

ever had a go-around on a flight?

• never
  • yes

0 voters

you don’t have to make excuses for stuff x

1 Like

Had an aborted landing flying into JFK. We got almost down and he was like nah and peeled back up.

Plane had already been delayed by a few hours and think it landed about midnight New York time so everyone was like :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Got to be honest, today has not helped with my massive fear of flying

1 Like

love that everyone’s into planes <3

my fave commercial jet is:

flew on one about 15 years ago and it was well good. one of the last Alitalia flights to use it before it was retired.

Might start a plane thread for plane related stuff.

1 Like

Watching Rocky for the 9,000th time. Always end up crying with laughter because I vividly remember being a kid, thinking his trainer was called Julian and being really confused about why he was so passionate about the old geezer.

1 Like
2 Likes

Amazing that people can make a living just talking like that

1 Like

i don’t think he’s making a living talking like that any more tbh. his rocky thing was pretty funny though, and i’ll always give him that. (no money)

1 Like