Stranger than things 2: The strangening

did eric put you up to this?

2 Likes

no, has he already been in?

edit: yes, of course.

1 Like
1 Like

David Harbour reminds me of Louis CK with his mannerisms

I binge-watched it all at the weekend and really enjoyed it. I love that it’s heavy on the nostalgia and doesn’t really take itself too seriously. I especially loved the bit where Max’s brother flirts with Mike’s mum :rofl:

I really didn’t enjoy the ‘punkyfish x men’ bit either!

Oh man, Bob :cry:

1 Like

Got episode 7 tonight! Absolutely can’t wait, I haven’t heard one good thing about it. Even the episode rating on IMDB drops from a 9 for every other episode to a 6.6 for this one

1 Like

Two episodes in so far. It’s good fun.

Love that Sesame Street thing @kiyonemakibi posted. SS’s parodies and tributes are usually so brilliant :grin:

1 Like

Seen the first two episodes and thought they were great. Not looking forward to this happening.

#justiceforbob

9 Likes

Just a bit of well-made, well-acted fun isn’t it? Not expecting it to be particularly complex.

Lucas’s sister :joy:

2 Likes

She looks so much like Tracy Morgan it’s untrue

Halfway through. Dear God make it stop

1 Like

Have they started rocking out in their camper van thing yet?

They Shirley have

Very cool, right? You’re in a cool rock band, you must be able to relate to a scene like that surely?

3 Likes

Half expecting them to say “TURN IT UP TO ELEVEN!”, then turn and wink at the camera

8 Likes

Episode 8 - how Garth Marenghi does the outside of that hospital look?!

2 Likes

also this episode is well Jurassic Park. Good that they’ll rip off a different film each episode. They’re consistent, at least.

2 Likes

Think I’d like it next season if they just ditched the monster stuff and made it Freaks and Geeks V2

4 Likes