Stuff that your mums have very strong, positive opinions about

My mum Absolutey Loves the Kings of Leon. Like, fucking adores them.

She went to an event where there was a Beatles tribute act recently, called The Creetles (idgi either), and got drunk and heckled them to play some Kings of Leon

12 Likes

Brittany
The food of Yotam Ottolenghi
Dougie Vipond

British wildlife. She cannot get enough of the stuff.

4 Likes

What is her favourite bit of British Wildlife?

Bird

9 Likes

Hedgehogs, she loves hedgehogs. Volunteers at a rescue centre. Almost exclusively uses Facebook to share hedgehog stuff.

8 Likes

Marks & Spencer

I also love bird

1 Like

There was a hedgehog or two in me Ma’s old back garden so she got me Pa to build a house for them and then they setup CCTV with night-vision to monitor the behaviour of the hedgehogs.

6 Likes

I find them dead boring

1 Like

My mum has deliveries from “The Next Lady” at least twice a week

1 Like

Did they steal anything?

Just their hearts

Avon
Belle and Sebastian’s song The Blues ares still Blue
Marks and Spencer

1 Like

She has three in her garden. She brought one in that was looking a bit wobbly, but it chewed its way out of the box it was in and went under her kitchen cupboards. It took her a long time to get rid of it.

1 Like

I made my mum her first stir fry years ago and now 80% of the time she comes to London she asks if I can take her out for a stir fry

8 Likes

Bonkers

11 Likes

ABBA. She fucking loves them.

Omg! Legends

1 Like

Sometimes I will look out of the window at my neighbours bird feeder and just wonder what the politics are surrounding it - why do the pigeons get prime position? When will the tits have their day? Will fuzzy mcginger, the cat who often stands below the feeder ever kill one?