Stuff you almost gave up on but persevered with and are now delighted that you did so

Athletico Mince
Bojack Horseman

DiS

Game of Thrones
Playing bass

Gravity’s Rainbow :sob:

liking because I’m glad you didn’t give up on us.

I never gave up on DiS.

guitar - I found it really frustratingly hard and painful for the first couple of months, nearly gave up. Really glad I didn’t because without it I wouldn’t have done anything cool.

Definitely the asoiaf books, bought the first one in 2009/10ish and I hated the first chapter and never read it again until my brother picked it up and enjoyed it, and got the whole boxset of books. I tried it again and loved it (that first chapter is shite though)

I was flirting with the idea of totally giving up on making music a few years ago. Really glad I didn’t. I’m still not exactly prolific, but I’ve made some of the stuff I’m most proud of in the last two years or so (and have several ideas knocking about in my head).

your stuff is really good! Never give up x

Basically everything I like. If it provides instant gratification I usually assume it’s shite.

My degree

my twenties, only joking wish I hadn’t

Westworld.
Getting ‘back in shape’.
Life. It’s sometimes fine.

saving up money to move out

I completely regret listening to the “it gets better” crowd.

The leftovers
Trying my first rollmop

uni

opiates
despair
fruity loops 12

yr balla pal i told you before, i listen to yr stuff all the time.

Playing bass. Broke my arm in five places weeks after buying my first bass at the age of fifteen. Couldn’t play for months, eventually gave up at nineteen as I had no-one to play with. Picked it back up at twenty-three and I’m so glad I did. It’s helped me make so many friends and has made me so happy in the past few years.

Dark Souls 2