Stuff you do when you're on your own

Not like that.

I’m WFH today because they’re using our bit of the office for some creative day thing. Just said “Hello there”, out loud, to a t shirt I thought I’d lost.

Anyone find themselves doing odd things when they’re on their own.

NOT LIKE THAT. It’s not Thursday.

1 Like

Got tomorrow to myself. Will drive to a wood, go for a walk and look for birdies. Is pretty much what I do when I get a chunk of time to myself.

Mainly just sing really badly to music though.

4 Likes

Pick up inanimate objects and fly them round while making pew pew noises, like they’re in a space battle

6 Likes

NOT LIKE THAT

6 Likes

Lie down on/sit on things in unconventional ways.

1 Like

Shakes head disappointingly

I swear more when I’m by myself, even at small things. More just as a joke than anything.

If I accidentally pick up a teaspoon instead of a tablespoon and start eating my cereal from that, I’ll say: “ah, for fuck’s sake, you stupid spoon. Piss off back in the cutlery rack, ya bastard.”

4 Likes

not like this GIF

2 Likes

Shouting along to Gilla Band records at blistering volume with the bedroom door open and without fear of reprisal.

I’ve hardly been alone for the last 2 years. I spent a few days cat sitting last year though and I did talk to the cat more or less non-stop

6 Likes

Snack endlessly

6 Likes

Sit on the toilet with the bathroom door open.

Who cares right?

2 Likes

Run up the stairs on all fours.

11 Likes

With your tongue lolling out like a dog? I used to do that :slight_smile:

poo with the door open

oops sorry @murder

I do this, not because who cares but because I’m a bit claustrophobic and scared of getting trapped in a room while home alone

1 Like

Moan and groan out loud (NOT LIKE THAT). Just like walking around the house huffing and going “EUGHHHHHHHH, why is life so HARD, can’t be BOTHERED” like a teenager before flopping on the sofa and groaning again

Also shouting FUCKKKK OFFFFFF!!! at my work laptop when I’m mildly inconvenienced or stumped

Increasingly theatrical delivering of farts including incorporating them into cod-Shakespearean soliloquies.

4 Likes

Masturbate

3 Likes

Just shouted at a towel.

6 Likes